BOOK PUBLISING SERVICES:
Coconut Avenue, Inc. has a unique publishing model. Forget everything you know or you think you know about publishing if you want to work with us. We do our own thing our own way. We are an author friendly book publisher with a unique business model. Our goal is to assist you in becoming a best selling author and sell as many books as possible.
As a book publisher, we provide very generous author royalty rates and our priority is working with you personally, promoting you as an author and making you into an independent money making entity. Unlike conventional publishers, Coconut Avenue does not pay advances to any authors and only accepts full finished manuscripts for publication.
THE KIND OF AUTHORS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Once a publishing contract has been signed, a creative work needs to be promoted. Most publishers promote a new book only for a couple of weeks after the book is published. It is now up to the authors to promote their books and themselves to ensure their books do not disappear immediately after publication and thus severely limit potential sales.
We are most interested in authors who can assist in the promotion and marketing of their own books. This includes authors who have or can establish themselves through speaking engagements, workshops, a media presence and/or an Internet presence. Those authors with associations to large organizational groups including those with access to large email lists are especially desirable
We are actively looking for new and established writers with non-fiction manuscripts related to:
· Spiritual Growth (non-religious)
· Soul Growth
· New Age
· Intersection of Spirituality and any branch of Science, Engineering, Health or Medicine, etc.
· Women Specific Spiritual Issues
· Men Specific Spiritual Issues
· Teen Specific Spiritual Issues
We are also interested in literary fiction manuscripts related to:
· Women specific issues
· Men specific issues
· Life Experiences including losses
from an Intuitive, Spiritual or Soul Growth point of view.
Please send us an electronic inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org query to gauge our level of interest.
· Please include MANUSCRIPT INQUIRY on the subject line.
· Please include the following in the body of your email or in a PDF only attachment:
· Briefly summarize the concept of your manuscript.
· Briefly explain your experience and qualifications for writing this book.
· Briefly explain anything unique about you that will help a publisher in selling your book.
· Briefly explain your projected audience for this book.
· Include your working title.
· Include a table of contents.
· Include a your FULL finished manuscript. (We do not accept outlines, proposed manuscripts or partially finished manuscripts.
· The manuscript should be professionally edited. If it is not professionally edited and accepted for publication, the manuscript will be edited by a professional editor at the author's expense.
· We only accept electronic inquiries. We do not accept inquiries by any other format. If you try, your manuscript will be refused and returned to you.
· We will send you a reply e-mail within four weeks indicating whether we are interested or not in your manuscript.
· We do NOT pay advances to any author for any manuscript.
BOOK PROMOTION SERVICES:
Once a publishing contract has been signed, a creative work needs to be promoted. Most publishers promote a new book only for a couple of weeks after the book is published. It is now up to the authors to assist in the promotion of their own books and themselves to ensure their books do not disappear immediately after publication and thus severely limit potential sales and their potential income.
Any author accepted by Coconut Avenue, Inc. will be required to actively participate in promoting their own book are required to successfully complete either an author's training class or individual coaching with Coconut Avenue's Consulting Staff. The author's training class or individual coaching with the Coconut Avenue Consulting Staff is paid for by the author.
To help drive sales and generate an income stream for a book, all authors accepted by Coconut Avenue, Inc. must be willing to spend at least twice as much time promoting their book as was spent writing it! To make money, an author needs to sell books. After publication of an author’s book, the author takes part in Coconut Avenue’s 30 DAYS ON THE INTERNET® marketing campaign via Facebook, Twitter, UTube, book clubs, book review sites, etc.
Coconut Avenue, Inc. provides a comprehensive promotion plan for authors. The Coconut Avenue, Inc. Promotion Plan includes preparing and providing media kits, press releases, question and answer sheets for radio and television promotions and print publications, arranging Internet promotions, arranging promotions on social networking sites, arranging speaking engagements, personal appearances and workshops, preparing recorded audio and video interviews to submit to print, radio and television media. We also arrange recording sessions for audio books.
Coconut Avenue, Inc. also offers public relation services to other published authors not under contract with Coconut Avenue, Inc.
Coconut Avenue, Inc. has successfully placed its authors and/or public relations clients on numerous radio shows including Rob McConnell’s X Zone radio show, Dobie Maxwell’s Mothership Connection radio show, the Mancow Mueller radio show, the Love and Lipstick radio show, Ken Kennedy Lloyd’s Double Talk radio show, and others. Coconut Avenue, Inc. has arranged television interviews and interviews for many different print and electronic publications including Success Magazine, Old House Journal and others.30 DAYS ON THE INTERNET® is a rregistered U.S. Trademarks of Coconut Avenue, Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited.